Hello! I has been awhile since I've graced you with my blogging presence.
72 hour work week makes me seriously crazy.
I'm ready for a vacation.
And we leave tomorrow!! Hurray!
So....therefore, Goodbye for a few days. We're off to Minnesota for 6 days to be at the lakes with my family! It is currently 110 degrees F in Tucson today. And most of this state is seriously burning to the ground because of wild fires. I am beyond ready for an escape.
But...before I go...Here's my 10 on Tuesday!!!!
1. What’s the perfect meal?
Oyester shooters, Blue Moon beer (newly tapped), Ahi tuna with wasabi (lots of it too...I'm freaky about how much wasabi I can eat), and grilled peppers. Yes, I realize this doesn't all "mend" together. But yum!!
For desert I would like dark chocolate gelato with a cup of espresso.
2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
Mizuno Wave Runners. I would like them in green.
I also love my pastel pink, ballet-flat gardening crocs! They are perfect to slip on, and I don't have to worry about them getting dirty because I spray them off!
3. What is the perfect afternoon?
I'm going to give 2 scenarios of perfect afternoons:
1) At the lakes, beautiful weather, starting day out with a nice 5 mile run, time out on the dock reading with my sister, a lazy ride on the pontoon, maybe a little wakeboarding, margaritas, my Moms cooking, my brother's barbeque, and a fire.
2) Day at the beach with Ryan-- start morning off with a run, then all you have to worry about is staying hydrated and finding a good restaraunt for seafood that evening. The whole day is spent lounging, wading, & finding seashells
4. What’s the perfect house?
A house with a massive amount of property so we can have a pool, wet bar, and a garden.
A big open "greatroom" (where the kitchen & living room are one) - lots of windows & natural light. Granite counter tops, wood floors, not an inch of carpet in the whole house.
5. What is the perfect outfit?
Depends. I like jeans and a nice sweater. Or a light, springy, summer sundress.
6. What’s the perfect wedding song?
I love traditional classical music. I wouldn't change a thing about the music I had at our wedding! Loved it!
7. What is the perfect job?
Right now, I'm at the point where my perfect job would be perfect hours. And right now "perfect hours" consists of NO WEEKENDS or HOLIDAYS. How I loathe working weekends & holidays.
Good coworkers is very important. Especially if you work in a career that requires having to work with others.
8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?
One where you get out of the shower, and it's done!
I don't have one of those. Unless I let my hair be wavy and childish looking.
9. What’s the perfect music festival?
Regina Spektor, Adelle, Michael Buble, why not throw in a little Neil Diamond, & Dave Matthews Band.
Yep...that's kind of a random crew!
10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?
A good run, time @ the gym weight training, a cup of coffee, a clean house, working outside in the garden/yard, a grocery trip to a nearly empty grocery store :D, and then it starts raining at about 5:30 pm so I can cook dinner and curl up to read a book with a glass of vino.