So as I recently stated, life has had a lot going on lately for the "Nastase's". And when things tend to get busy, I tend to play the "what if" game. Ryan has temporarily put a band to my "what if" game.
So to get that all out of my system, I'm referring the "journal jar prompts" and talking "if's" today!
- If you could have dinner with anyone currently alive, who would it be?
I have to say my family. There's really no celebrity, polician or other person in the world I'd rather sit around the table with than my Mom, Dad, siblings, and their families!
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
The BFG, otherwise known as "The Big Friendly Giant". Remember the book by Roald Dahl? The 1st time I read this book as a child, I had night terrors over this Friendly Giant. Which is ironic, because if I remember correctly, The BFG lived in the girl's closet and delivered good dreams to children.
I'd like to meet him and bury the hatchet. ;)
- If you could change one thing about your present life, what would it be?
I would have 20/20 vision. I'm too chicken to consider Lasik eye surgery. But these days I am pretty much useless without contacts or glasses!
- If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you live?
I would live in Minneapolis. Sioux Falls, SD is close enough!
- If you could go back in time and change one things from your past, what would it be?
I would have embraced my college years a little more. I was in a mad rush to graduate and "move on with my life". That I kind of held back from making good friends. I probably missed out on some good opportunities and friendships by doing that.