Apparently there were four instances where I would tap him and ask "How are you feeling?? Are you feeling okay?"
But I feel very refreshed & rested today! :) (Poor guy. I used to be a sleep walker/talker when I was younger ...but thought maybe I had outgrown that?!)
On the agenda for this weekend & a few tidbits:
- Enjoying a cup of coffee and reading my Kindle. I'm reading "The Four Hour Body" right now. It's written by the same guy that wrote "The Four Hour Work Day" -- he's one that believes things can be achieved in short periods of time in a fast-pace. His book references several professional/olympic atheletes, MD's, sports medicine docs, etc.....I'm very curious what he has to say...so that's what I'm reading! If his method's are believable, I am game. But this health nut is skeptical!
- The coffee I'm drinking is "Organic Swiss Almond Beans" -- I got them from the farmers market in my neighborhood. It is delicious -- has a rich blend to them!
- My husband has his "off Friday" today. His company gives them every other Friday off. We never seem to "match" on those -- so this is wonderful.
- Yesterday I saw my husband for the 1st time since Monday. And we live in the same house. So today is nice.
- We went to one of my favorite brewery's in town for a drink & some smoked salmon. It was heavenly. They serve my favorite beer in the whole world. It's called "Orange-You-Glad". It's a very heffenweizen-ish tasting brew. But extra-orange. Yum.
- I am currently in search for a new, interesting recipe for burgers -- for I'm wanting a gourmet-style burger tonight. (I'm open to your suggestions!!)
- We have a wedding to attend tomorrow - which is the 1st wedding I've been to since our own wedding!
- I wonder if I'll get teary eyed. I used to dislike weddings. I'd rollll my eyes at the criers. I'd say, "Oh for God's sake. Get ahold of your emotions, you sap"
- Now, whenever I see a wedding on tv -- I get tears in my eyes.
- I even got a tear in my eye during Jim & Pam's wedding on the "The Office".