I feel bad, as many of the people I saw this week probably thought I was a bore to be around - as I just don't have much to say about anything.
#wahwahwah #woeisme #Ireallyhavenothingcomplainabout
So as I'm preparing to start my work week, on this terribly windy Monday morning - I am going in with a new and positive attitude!
So here's the headliners for last week:
- I think I am finally about "wrapped up" on my Spring cleaning. My "to do list" was rather overwhelming. There is nothing more therapeutic to me that throwing sh%t away!
- I biked almost 100 miles this week! Every ride was either with the sunrise or sunset - which is so rewarding. Really starting to feel comfortable and "one with the bike".
- My Saturday morning trail run was a major highlight of my week. The 1st 2 miles was straight up a mountain. It was a horrific challenge, but the view from the top made it all worth it. (Oh, and I also fell 3 times...)
- I had a happy hour date with a girlfriend Friday night, which turned into 4 hours of us just catching up on life. It was relaxing and exactly what I needed.
- Last night I went over to my in-laws' for dinner. My step-mother-in-law treated me to a bikram yoga class, which was really great. It was really nice to have dinner with family. Perfect end to a blah week.