My sister Lisa posted this on her blog, and I love doing these things. Especially when I am extradinary distracted from studying! :)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Giant lacerated scars on both knees. A few summers ago, I was staying with my sister Lisa and decided to go for a job around Bloomington, MN. Coming downhill (quite fast), I completely tripped foot-over-foot and went straight into the ground face first. I still have a slight scar on the side of my eye (when I get really tan), and giant keloid scars on my knees. So lovely...
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Nothing as of it, and it was very sad and echoy! However, we have some frames and shelves we would like to put up soon!
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Do I ever talk in my sleep!Poor Ryan has a rough future of "pleasant sleeping" cut out for him. I talk, laugh hysterically, and laugh some more in my sleep. Realllly creepy.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I love very relaxing acoustic music and jazz. I also have a very special place in my heart for song writers such as Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Michael Buble, and Jamie Cullum.
5. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nope. However, with Ryan being gone I am awfully jumpy at night!
6. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee with skim milk and splenda. I loathe energy drinks. All they are is nasty tasting and loaded with calories.
7. FAVORITE QUOTE? God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference!!"
8. FAVORITE PLACE? My parent's lake cabin. OR.....On Top of Sabino Canyon after a 2 hour hike in the 100 degree Arizona temperatures and you are rewarded with amazing views and pools filled with cold natural spring water to swim in. Words can not describe such a reward!
9. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I hate it. Reminds me of a child's handwriting.
10. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes (with garlic :D)
11. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican
12. KISSES OR HUGS? Both. But I will say that if I have had a really rough day/experience, nothing is better than a tight-squeezing long hug!!
13. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Medical-Surgical Nursing by Lewis. Compelling.
OK - your turn to play along!!