I got this idea from my sister Lisa to do a little blog of honesty--to list 10 things that most people probably don't know about me! I love reading these about other people..so figured I would give it a whirl!!
1) I am a huge morning person. 6:00 am is my perfect hour if I am just getting up naturally on a free day. I like 5:30. 4:45 is when it gets a little difficult. This weekend, I slept until 7:40--and woke in an irate burst of anger at myself for being so lazy!! I felt terrible and wasteful!!
2) I love scrubbing floors. It is my favorite job around the house. Ryan always insists that I go buy a nice mop, and that it would be so easy. But I refuse--I love scrubbing the floor!
3) I enjoy running in the rain. It gets old after awhile. But running during an occasional rain is refreshing, and is just a new and fresh intensity.
4) I have always had the dream of being a personal trainer. I wish they got paid better. I would do it in a heart beat.
5) I'm really antisocial in public. Walking into a store--I will do everything in my will to avoid eye contact with the "greeter". I feel like friendliness to strangers is wasted energy.
6) I had a job for about 2 weeks as a housekeeper at AmericInn. What I was thinking when I applied for this job is beyond me!! It was awful. I love to clean--don't get me wrong. It was the "co-workers". I never realized white-trash could get THAT trashy.
7) I was a loser in high school. I had ask guys to be my prom date both years. Practically had to pay them! The lunch breaks where the normal kids spent time in the hallways enjoying themselves, I would lock myself up in the band practice rooms and practice piano or trombone!
8) I drink too much coffee.
9) I really, really don't do dogs. I remember when I was like 16, and telling my mom and dad "When I get married, if my husband gets a dog I will THROW MY RING at him! My husband WILL NOT have a dog!" ...... Well, many years later, I am married. And let's just say this is one of the things we won't be compromising. He is well-aware that I will not tolerate a dog in the house!! I just don't do animals.
10) I eat lemons and limes like you would eat an orange. I peel them, and eat it section my section. I swear by them and feel like they the cure to everything!