I absolutely love surveys. They're so fun! Here's another one!
1. If you won the lottery, what would be your one random, off-the-wall purchase?
Same answer as my sister, Lisa. A Steinway Baby Grand Piano.
2. What is popular now that you just don’t get?
Strange sunglasses, and girls in Arizona that wear Ugg boots...in October...when it's in the 90's (I have seen this 2 times in the past week on the U of A campus. I don't get it...)
3. What would your last meal, you know, if you were ever about to be executed and you got to choose that sort of thing?
I would start with a bowl of shrimp cocktail. With a yummy, spicy cocktail sauce.
I would also have edamame
Dinner would be sushi roll after sushi roll after sushi roll. With TONS of wasabi.
I would drink a glass of Cabernet with dinner. Probably 2.
Desert would be a giant slice of my Mom's chocolate pie.
Pretty simple, but so delicious.
4. When is it okay to start listening to Christmas music?
Well, to the public: Thanksgiving.
However, deep down inside--Christmas music will be heard from our house well before. Probably after Halloween. Ryan and I love Christmas.
5. How do you feel about facial hair on men?
Absolutely not. You should ask Ryan sometime about my adversity to facial hair. Let's just say the threat lays STRONG that if he ever tries growing facial hair--it will be not be present in the morning when he wakes up.
6. McDonald’s or Burger King?
Neither. I am actually kind of a pain in the ass about this. I refuse to eat at McDonalds OR Burger King. Even if it's "convenient" on a long road trip--I will go without food, and buy trailmix and hopefully an apple at a gas station down the road. Those restaurants serve Cat food, fried in fat and grease.
7. What kind of soap do you use?
8. What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
Jerry McGuire (I know, weird)
Waiting for Guffman
The Sound of Music
9. Favorite beverage?
Water with lime (non-alcoholic)
10. What do you want for Christmas?
A new hair straightener
A sweet heart rate monitor/GPS