Happy Tuesday! (Who says that?!...Hm) Anyways, here are my Ten On Tuesday.
1. What gift are you most proud of giving?
I can't think of a good one at the moment--only one that sticks out is the scrapbook I made for my Mom at Christmas a few years ago.
It probably looks like shit, to be honest? I don't do extraordinarily well with creativity -- seriously. But, it was one of those gifts that I put time and love into.
2. What’s the best gift you ever received?
-My birthday this year -- I walked into the restaurant and there was my mom & dad! They flew to AZ to surprise me. I still get a giant smile on my face thinking about that!!
3. In honor of my husband: What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
-As klumsy as I am on a daily basis, I haven't had any major injuries! But:
-About 2.5 years ago, I lived with my sister Lisa. I headed out for a nice morning run with my new Saucony shoes (Saucony's are BAD! Don't buy them!). Coming down a big hill, I tripped over my own feet and went down face first!! Eyes and lip were completely bloody, knees totally lacerated (still have scars on the knees). I just remember walking down this busy street crying and bleeding -- and people just stared. (Scheel's refunded me on my shoes, b/c I feel twice in them!)
4. They say everyone gets 15 minutes of fame. Who’s 15 minutes has gone on far too long? (The Gosselins are not acceptable answers, be more creative.)
-It is a tight running race. Michelle Obama coming in 1st. What has she done. Seriously. Ugh.
-2nd place? The Kardashian (sp?) girls? Who are they? And why are they talked about? I do realize I kind of live under a rock, so maybe I need to be informed of these girls? But nothing stands out to me.
5. You have 20 minutes and $1000. What do you buy?
-$500 would go towards buying a new laptop. Seriously -- right now as I am typing the screen is falling off. I can't even close my laptop anymore. It's so sad.
-The remaining $500 would be split between clothes, a dress for a Christmas party coming up in December, and a new vacuum cleaner!!!! (Our vacuum makes me want to cry)
6. Tell me three blogs that I need to read.
Adventures With B and B
7. Would you rather go without pizza or ice cream for the rest of your life?
-I could probably go without both. I feel sick after either either of them. But only because ice cream has the healthy option of "yogurt", and "mint" also falls under the category. I will say that I could go without pizza. Every time I eat it, I feel sick for the next 48 hours, so I tend to avoid it.
8. Would you rather go to a beach or a snowy mountain?
-A beach! I love water. Plus, I don't know how to ski/snowboard. And I have mountains practically in my back yard (lacking snow, however)
9. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
-Oh goodness, definitely a morning person!! I love feeling as though I'm up before the world gets going. It is rare that I even stay up until midnight.
10. What word do you always misspell?
- Apologies. I always want to add 2 p's. Just looking at it now looks strange to me.