You know the drill! It's Tuesday, and time for some question-answering!
The questions this week are extra great - since my sister Lisa wrote them!
1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
-Getting married to the man who met all the qualifications on my very detailed Type-A personality list! :)
2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
-I am not positive...but I wanna say 9 lb 4 oz ish?! I was a giant baby. My poor Mom. The last 2/5 kids were well over 9 pounds!
3. What is your favorite perfume?
-Romance by Ralph Lauren. I am not a conisseure of perfumes, however.
4. How many brothers/sisters do you have?
-I have 4 - 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
5. How many children would you like to have? (or how many do you have)
-I would like to have 2 boys. But really, I'll take healthy children and really don't care about the sex.
6. What's the best class you took in college?
-I will have to say I value Anatomy the most. It taught me the basics to my entire major, and it was super interesting. I loved the cadaver lab! It wwas so neat. I also loved Chemistry.
7. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
-I remember loving playing Trivial Pursuit Jr. Which is funny. Because as an adult....I HATE Trivial Pursuit! Passionately!!!
8. What character on Friends do you like the most?
-I have a special place in my heart for Monica. I see a lot of myself in her. She kind of OCD, high strung, a little bit of a nut case, and was a fat kid -- all me!
9. Are you a phone person?
-Oh, God no. I hate talking on the phone. It is nothing person, people. But I screen calls - a LOT. I think there's actually something wrong with me. I really need to take a class on "phone ettiquette". I always talk when others are talking, and hang up too soon.
10. What was the best vacation you ever took?
-I am going to have to say my honeymoon in Cancun. It was heavenly. The resort we stayed at was unbelievable!!! Very very fun trip! Can't wait to go back some day!