In exactly one month today:.....
- Our family will be here!
- Holy buckets, do I ever miss family! - And I'm so excited for them to come out here! They haven't been here since we've lived in this house, so am looking forward to this. (Wish we could be in a different house....that is owned by us......but that will be coming in the next year. We have to be patient! One life-landmark at a time!)
- We will be having our graduation party. This will be an excellent fiesta! I am making Mexican food since it's great to make for the masses, I can whip up some killer salsa and shredded chicken (I must say), and it Gluten Free for one of my special guests! (my sister)
- May 15 marks a very special day in our life........
- 2 years ago, May 15, 2008; our U-Haul truck pulled into Tucson, AZ to start our lives in the southwest!
- I cannot believe how fast 2 years went. Sometimes it feels like that happened yesterday.
- Other times, I feel like a completely different gal was moving to this area! I can't believe how much one can change and grow in such a short period of time!
Don't get me wrong, I love my alone/serene time. (It's great for studying, and I get to eat whatever I want for supper "Hm...tonight I'll have a salad & toast with ketchup & mustard"). But seeing Ryan for about 20 minutes in the morning, and 1 hour at night kind of stinks!
Well, Happy Friday everyone (for I am sure many are reading this on Friday)! A recipe post of some sort is to come this weekend! So stay tuned.........