I had a great weekend though! During the week, Ryan & I kind of turn into robots! So when we get a weekend together - it is wonderful! So this weekend I.........
- Got a great score on my Psych-nursing ATI test. Which really isn't that big of a deal "grade-wise" - but is indication that I will do well on my boards! So it makes me happy :-)
- Did a "trial run" on some of the food we'll be cooking for the grad-party. I made: shredded chicken, cilantro-lime black beans, and guacamole! Turned out fabulous!
- Did an 8 mile run. I love long runs when I'm not training for something - I can just breath and enjoy!
- Watched the sunrise Saturday morning prior to my run on our deck! I am loving AZ right now, sun comes up at about 5:40 am! (I'm weird, mornings give me a high)
- Made Taboulleh salad for the 1st time ever. Amazing. Highly recommend it! Great for a light lunch.
- Went out for Sushi at Ra - our favorite restaurant!
- Ordering a drink with dinner, and had to send it back asking for more diet coke. The waiter laughed at me, and said this rarely happens. I guess it's proof of how much of a "party-animal" I am not!
- While picking weeds in our backyard, I found more cigarrette-butts from the neighbor. (Grrrrr)
- We took a trip to the gym after mass yesterday and lifted weights together , and now sitting/standing is very difficult for both of us!
- Layed out our deck and soaked up the sun!
- Enjoyed an all-grilled dinner last night outdoors (picture below)
- Had a lovely campfire - which is the most nostalgic smell ever!!!
- I dominated Ryan in Scrabble. This occurs rarely - he usually beats me. So I now get bragging rights for a while! :)
Grilled sweet potatoes, red peppers/onions, pinapple, and steak!
This is my new favorite way to eat sweet potatoes: boil for about 10 minutes until slightly tender, season with fresh parsley/sea salt/pepper/oregano, and grill for about 10 minutes!