Ryan & I had a fantastic weekend. Recap-Post to comeWhich was essential! Especailly since this week we are currently experiencing is a rough one! I am taking a quick break for studying for some sanity, however - so here's my 10!
1. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Diaries of Dear Abby
2. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say or seen him/her do?
Oh jeez, there are so many comments my nephews have said that make me laugh. I don't even know where to start. All of them have their one liners that will never be forgotten!
*Tear*. I miss them sooo much!
3. What is your favorite kids game to play?
Hmm....I think I'm going to have to say Candyland. I just get excited about the different characters.
4. If you got invited to a potluck BBQ tomorrow, what would you bring?
I would whip up some home-made salsa or guacamole. And I would make some type of salad (either an interesting quinoa or taboulleh salad). If they wanted deserts, I would whip up either a key lime or Lemonade pie! (Which I will be attempting to do this weekend.)
5. If your ears are pierced, how old were you when you got your ears pierced?
I think I was in 3rd or 4th grade. Not positive, though.
6. If you were celebrating your 30th anniversary, where would you want to go?
Back to the resort where we had our Honeymoon - Cancun. Or Italy. Or a Hawiian Cruise.
7. What one blogger would you love to meet and why? And what would you want to plan to do with them?
I would love to meet up with Lisa Yarns. I'd plan a run around the Chain of Lakes in Minnesota, then we would get coffee, and maybe cook a fun dinner in and meet up with family OR go to Nami in Minneapolis for some sushi!
8. On a scale from 1-10, how good at you at home decor? (Pictures welcome.)
Probably like a 3-4. Let's not talk about home decor. My house is very bland. My kitchen is alright, it's cute. But the rest - very very bland. This house is being rented - so I have no ambition to spend money on decorating if we are only going to be here until like January! But when we have a home, then things will change and that number may increase.
9. Do you have good fingernails?
Now that I live in AZ, and not in the cold climates of ND - yes! My nails are strong and healthy. I can't have them too long because that just screams germs! (especially being in the hospital)
10. Pickles: Dill or sweet? Baby, spears, or chips? Plain or on a burger?
Sweet pickles are just wrong. Pickles, in my opinion, need to be strong and vinegary! I personally like not the baby/spears/chips - but the BIG dills. Mmm. I also like Jalepeno Baby Dills. I like them plain, on burger, on sandwich, on salad, on anything. I love pickles!