Skip to main content

Ten on Tuesday

Practicum is going amaaaaazing! I love it love it love.

1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
-Any Michael Moore film. Oh, wait, I haven't seen any of his films - nor will I ever.


2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
Toy Story

3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
It is a tie between "The Breakfast Club" and "Can't Buy Me Love". I think "Can't By Me Love" wins. Only becuase I've seen the Breakfast Club toooo many times!
4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
Nope! Now days, if I did that - I wouldn't be able to pay rent! (har har) I have banned movie theaters. I am not paying $20 to be uncomfortable and sit behind a fat person where I can't see the screen.
5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
The east coast. I have been to DC, so I guess I've seen the east coast. But I would like to see Boston, Maine, NYC....

6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
Almonds and butterscotch.

7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to muliple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
I went to 2 proms (junior & senior). My junior year my dress was white with pink flowers, and my senior year it was a pastel pink. My pink dress was my favorite.

8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
Definitely tennis. I went to play tennis so bad!!! Tennis really wasn't a big thing in ND....

9. How many silblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I am the youngest....by a lonnng shot.
10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I don't really fit in with my age group (20-somethings). Ryan and my closest friends are in the 40's. It's kind of difficult. Some of of friends have kids that are our age. But, I don't really fit in naturally with my age group.

Comments

Lisa's Yarns said…
These were my questions! :) Chelsea was in need of some. If you can come up with 10 you should send them to her!!

I think learning Tennis would have been great, too, since it's a life long sport! I don't even understand how the scoring works. I always mean to watch Wimbleton & learn, but it never happens!

So glad you are loving your practicum!
Marlys said…
Great questions, Lisa! I answered them on your blog! I, too, am happy you love your practicum! Soon it will be for real!

Popular posts from this blog

ABC

We are home from a wonderful, extended-weekend-getaway to Omaha. It was filled with family, relaxations, and greatness. I will do a more detailed recap on it soon! In the meantime, I'm doing this ABC bit that I stole from my cousin 's blog! Also, no -- I did not get switched to days. Trust me, I would've told the entire world and screamed it from roof-tops if I did. A. Age: 22, but that will change on Sunday. B. Bed size: King C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the shower - especially dealing with hard-water stains. Lime away=ouch D. Dogs: Really really really really really dislike. Really dislike. Sorry. I could do a post in itself about my dislike for canines. E. Essential start to your day: Bowl of oatmeal/or cereal with bananas. Or fruit F. Favorite color: Greeen G. Gold or silver: Definitely silver. H. Height: 5'4'' - Sometimes I lie & say 5'5''. Some people lie about their weight, age, haircolor...I lie about my height. I...

Currently - May edition

   I haven't blogged much - but the last time I did one of these, Maddy was 9 months old. It's really fun looking back on the things that were "stressors" to me at that time. Prior to that - my currently post was a pregnancy edition.  So here goes May 2022. Maddy is almost a 15-month old and summer has set ablaze here in Tucson.   Reading :  I really wish I had a better answer for this one, but I have not been the best about reading lately. The only book I'm reading is "How to talk to your kids so they'll listen and listen so they'll talk". It is really good. Most of the book is geared more to school-aged kids, in my opinion. But it highlights some great communication skills with children to help them trust you as a parent to be open and honest. Eating: All the smoothies. It has been getting really hot here - and every day when we get home from our stroller run I make a smoothie for Maddy with whole milk, Fage, and fruit - and then a smoothie for...

Pandemic Pregnancy

Dearest Sebastian,  This will be a more sobering letter, but I don't think I can write about my pregnancy without addressing the big elephant in the room.  I write this letter to you in grave hopes that by the time you're old enough to read these letters, COVID-19 is something you read about in your history books. However, by the time you're taking history classes, I am sure you won't have textbooks. I'm sure some robot will tell you about it.  I hope that you go to a busy, bustling school with activities, contact sports, and choir. (all things that currently don't exist). I hope you had a childhood where you could play tag. (currently banned). I hope you have school pictures where you are making faces at the camera that is not hidden behind a mask. But given the current state, your mama is not so sure what kind of world she is bringing you into. At this point, all I can tell you is that I promise your Dad and I will travel with you and make life as special as w...