Practicum is going amaaaaazing! I love it love it love.
1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
-Any Michael Moore film. Oh, wait, I haven't seen any of his films - nor will I ever.
2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
It is a tie between "The Breakfast Club" and "Can't Buy Me Love". I think "Can't By Me Love" wins. Only becuase I've seen the Breakfast Club toooo many times!
4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
Nope! Now days, if I did that - I wouldn't be able to pay rent! (har har) I have banned movie theaters. I am not paying $20 to be uncomfortable and sit behind a fat person where I can't see the screen.
5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
The east coast. I have been to DC, so I guess I've seen the east coast. But I would like to see Boston, Maine, NYC....
6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
Almonds and butterscotch.
7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to muliple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
I went to 2 proms (junior & senior). My junior year my dress was white with pink flowers, and my senior year it was a pastel pink. My pink dress was my favorite.
8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
Definitely tennis. I went to play tennis so bad!!! Tennis really wasn't a big thing in ND....
9. How many silblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I am the youngest....by a lonnng shot.
10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I don't really fit in with my age group (20-somethings). Ryan and my closest friends are in the 40's. It's kind of difficult. Some of of friends have kids that are our age. But, I don't really fit in naturally with my age group.