So here it is!
This weekend was kicked off early (Thursday night) by....
- Coming home from a 13.5 hour day of clinicals to find.....
- An invitation under my pillow for......
- A weekend Staycation at the Star Pass Resort &Spa (check it out!) on our...
- 1 year anniversary, which happens August 8! (Wow, that year went fast)
- All this has been up Ryan's sleeve for the past week. I am quite pleased, and SO ready for a little "get-away" from reality!
Accomplishments of the weekend included.....
- I finished writing all the content for my Capstone presentation
- ........Which relieved POUNDS of stress from my shoulders.
- After my tomato plant's near-death experience (from our camping trip - absense) - I have tomatoes again! And many daisies! And beautiful vincas.
- I learned that having a melt-down over school gets nothing accomplished.
- I purchased my "Interview Outfit" for the interviews coming up in the next months dealing with school, job interviews (hopefully!), and my Capstone day
Something I learned from this weekend .....
- Business suits make women look very "put together" and "accomplished"
- .......I look like a 12 year old in a Flight Attendant costume. *sigh*
- But I did find something that worked, with my husband's critiquing.
- It is unbelievable peaceful running early early Sunday morning next to the Pecan fields before the rest of the world wakes up.
- The Strawberry-Lime Real Fruit Slush from Sonic will give you a very bad headache if drank too fast. But is so good it's worth the headache!
- We redeemed our free airline vouchers to buy tickets home for Thanksgiving (which would've cost $1200. We paid nothing for them!)
- I registered for the Tucson Marathon on 12/12/10!
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! And here's to a great week :)