And..I. Am. Exhausted. So tired!
But, this week has been an interesting one - many good stories to come involving baking mishaps, issues with critters, etc....
So please stay tuned. It's a busy week - but I hope to find time to blog on my fun and interesting happenings of the week!
But, Tomorrow (August 4) is the birthday of my best friend in the whole wide world!!!
I have been working diligently on a birthday cake for him this week. A home made ice cream cake. No worries, a post will come on this. It's been....interesting (needless to say...)
He has had a pretty crazy week at work - and I'm having a crazy week with school....
So we will somehow find a method of meeting up for Sushi at our favorite restaurant for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate- and will try to eat my cake afterwards (we'll see...It should taste good at least...it just looks hideous!) Ha!
Here are a few of my favorite things about this guy!:
- He's the only person in the entire world I can spend endless hours with...and I never get annoyed with him.
- He's the only person who will always take me up on a game of Scrabble. We squeeze in a game once/week (we're getting pretty good, I must say)
- He know's exactly the *little* things that make me very happy!
- Example: Last week after my long, hellish day of clinicals where I came home in tears.....he just happened to know - and made me my favorite "gourmet" meal - Macoroni & Ketchup, spinach, and pickled beats
- He's one of the hardest workers I know - and his determination motivates me every day.
- He always knows what to do to make me laugh.
- He lets us watch chick flicks more than we have to watch action movies. That's love.
- One of the first times I met him - he did a back flip. Just out of no-where. Who does that?
- He always looks at things from a different angle or point-of-view - it's quite refreshing!