Happy Tuesday! As you are reading this, I am at my last clinical of nursing school. Yep, that means the last day of purple (ugly) scrubs!! :)
1. What is your current favorite television show?
I don't really watch much tv at all. But I do enjoy watcing The Today's Show or re-runs (on Netflix) of The Office.
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Apple Juice - it's more refreshing and thirst-quenching.
My Mom made home-made apple juice last fall, and *oh my goodness* -- best thing ever! Mmm :) I wish she could've boxed it up and sent it south to AZ!!!
3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
Nope. My attention span does not handle shows like that - sorry to all you shark lovers...
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
my.gcu.edu (unfortunately - my school website)
my bank website
5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Green beans: just slightly warmed up on the stove. Fresh from the garden.
Asparagus: with a little balsalmic vinegar, oregano, pepper - on the grill! Still a little crunchy
Potatoes: on the grill with some cumin, pepper, salt (maybe a little ketchup, too!)
Carrots: raw dipped in mustard
6. What is your favorite flower?
Tulips - yellow :)
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
The word "handerchief" makes me think of "snot". So no thank-you. I (nerd-ily) wear a bandana when I clean and sometimes when I go running.
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
The Running Shop
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
Is that really a question? To drink. Of course. I'm a win-o.
10. What’s your bedtime?
Depends on the day. I like to keep it around 10:30-11. And that stays pretty consistent.