Skip to main content

Ten on Tuesday

This week's 10 on Tuesday is a little different - it's photos of your living space!

Here it goes!

1. Your house.

2. Your shower


3. The inside of your refridgerator
 

4. Your pet.

I don't do pets. In fact, I'm sorry but I don't like animals. If you're going to go ahead and get offended - please, don't. It's better this way. If I had a pet, I'd leave it out on the 110 degree heat, unfed, and it would probably die. I'm just being honest.....

I like people better.

5. Your favorite pair of shoes.



6. The most comfortable seat in your house.



I'm just going to be honest. The bed is the most comfortable. If I'm sick - the only place that will serve me well is this bed.

7. Your favorite cup or coffee mug.


8. Your laundry room.


My laundry room is in the garage. Kinda...interesting. And will not let this happen when we purchase a house. Please ignore the mess on top of the laundry machine. This is what happens when you don't have a formal laundry room. (I know...excuses...)


10. Your spouse/significant other/roomate.

 
This computer only has photos of the 2 of us, and I'm too lazy to edit and photoshop my face out of there.


Comments

Lisa's Yarns said…
Fun! I am glad you played along w/ the photos! I agree, my bed is also the most comfortable place in my condo, too! :)

After I posted my fridge pic, I noticed that a little bit of gatorade spilled... must have leaked out of my fuel belt containers. Oops. Hopefully no one judges me for my messy fridge!!!
Marlys said…
I love the picture post! You have a neat house and I'm so glad we've been there two times now!

Popular posts from this blog

ABC

We are home from a wonderful, extended-weekend-getaway to Omaha. It was filled with family, relaxations, and greatness. I will do a more detailed recap on it soon! In the meantime, I'm doing this ABC bit that I stole from my cousin 's blog! Also, no -- I did not get switched to days. Trust me, I would've told the entire world and screamed it from roof-tops if I did. A. Age: 22, but that will change on Sunday. B. Bed size: King C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the shower - especially dealing with hard-water stains. Lime away=ouch D. Dogs: Really really really really really dislike. Really dislike. Sorry. I could do a post in itself about my dislike for canines. E. Essential start to your day: Bowl of oatmeal/or cereal with bananas. Or fruit F. Favorite color: Greeen G. Gold or silver: Definitely silver. H. Height: 5'4'' - Sometimes I lie & say 5'5''. Some people lie about their weight, age, haircolor...I lie about my height. I...

Let's try this again...

Last year we purchased soil, mulch, and all these plants that grow great in well-watered, rich-soiled areas. Then we went away for a weekend, and everything dried up like a prune. I was a bit disappointmented, as gardening is a hobby & passion of mine. In fact, I became quite frustrated with our hot climate. But we did some research on desert plants, and I found a new love! Desert plants are quite fascinating, actually. Their tough outer skin & small leaves result in maximum absorbtion of our spare water -- allowing them to thrive on little. They are also extremely regenerative. You can cut a branch or an arm off a cactus, and plant it in the ground somewhere else to create a new plant. So we found a very local cactus nursery last weekend, and got to work! Here are a few of the gems we planted. (These are pictures I've found offline, as I haven't taken proper pictures of our front yard yet due to the immaturity of our plants at this point) The Desert Barrel ...

Currently - May edition

   I haven't blogged much - but the last time I did one of these, Maddy was 9 months old. It's really fun looking back on the things that were "stressors" to me at that time. Prior to that - my currently post was a pregnancy edition.  So here goes May 2022. Maddy is almost a 15-month old and summer has set ablaze here in Tucson.   Reading :  I really wish I had a better answer for this one, but I have not been the best about reading lately. The only book I'm reading is "How to talk to your kids so they'll listen and listen so they'll talk". It is really good. Most of the book is geared more to school-aged kids, in my opinion. But it highlights some great communication skills with children to help them trust you as a parent to be open and honest. Eating: All the smoothies. It has been getting really hot here - and every day when we get home from our stroller run I make a smoothie for Maddy with whole milk, Fage, and fruit - and then a smoothie for...