I was also the kid that wouldn't go on the monkey bars at school, out of fear that my arms may be ripped out of their sockets. I was the kid who got to the end of the diving board, and then shriveled into a ball at the end shaking in tears. I got to the top-climax spot on a roller coaster, and start saying "Oh my God, get me off this thing. I don't want to do it anymore! Get me off this thing!!"
Then I went college, and majored in nursing. I leanred all the horrible ways one can reach multi-system organ failure. If I have too much coffee, and feel maybe the slightest heart palpitation - I am listening to my heart sounds with my stethoscope.........
So here's my list of
- Vomit (I've gotten better about this one as a nurse. I feel like God purposely puts the "pukers" as my patients. )
- Childbirth (Every time I assisted w/ this during nursing school, I would go COMPLETELY white and have a "near-fainting-episode". I don't understand why, because I really think childbirth is incredible!!!)
- Escalators (I have been on the world's largest one in Washington D.C., however)
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis making me debilitated in my old age. (I'm already taking glucosamine)
- Parking lots at night
- Our house at night when Ryan is gone
- Semi trucks
- Antique dolls - the ones with those long eye-lashes and big creepy eyes staring you down