......I didn't think so. I had you going for a second, maybe? I will save those thoughts for the book I write some day titled "Staying Put" (kind of an antonym to Sarah Palin's *Going Rogue*.....)
Anyways, so here are a few of things that I BELIEVE: (some more serious than others)
I came up with this list while I was on my boring 12 mile run this morning. Yes, I said boring. It was.
- I believe in God. And I believe in the power of prayer.
- I believe family and husband (who is my family) bring me more joy than anything.
- I believe Pinot Noir is better than Cabernet Sauvignon.
- I believe you can take the cheapest, shittiest cut of beef and make it taste delectable with a few hours of red wine vinegar or lime-marinating.
- I believe we all have a plan, a journey, a destination, and a purpose. It may come early that we discover this - it may come very late in life we discover this. But if we all live with this belief we can find peace.
- I believe that scales are stupid, idiotic, numerical devices that should only be used in hospitals for monitoring fluid balance ect. Beautiful women with great minds and souls shouldn't waste their time on those silly things.
- On that note.....I believe eat well, exercise, choose to be happy, work hard, play hard, & live joyfully - don't let numbers decide how you feel about your life! (that's including scales, salaries, $$$ etc)
- I believe that a little wit and a lot of knowledge can take you almost anywhere you want to go.
- I believe music has the ability to bring out every emotion a human is capable of feeling!
- I believe we can learn a lot from children - and their positive take on life.
- I believe hiking, going for a run, taking a bike ride, or long brisk walk outdoors can uplift anyone's spirits!
- I'm starting to believe (or realize) that life goes really fast! And that I need to take in and savor every day...and not spend too much time stressing & worrying.