So I am joininging Kelly in her 30 days, 30 blogs challenge. I often have a tough time finding the creativity to write on something - so here it goes!
However, I know I won't be blogging 30 days straight.... so my goal is to just get all 30 in at some point in time! Here is how it works:
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
So I begin with today - introducing myself and 15 "interesting" facts.
Hi, I'm Abby.
Okay, you've now been introduced. Here comes the facts. (there will be redundant and repetitive, as I don't think I can come up with 15 interesting things about me that y'all don't know already...)
1. I play the trombone. I was going to major in Music Education in college. But my 2nd day of college I switched to Nursing.
2. My favorite sport to watch is the Kentucky Derby. Why? The dresses, the hats, the drinks, and the fact that it is the only sporting event that doesn't take HOURS.
3. I pretend to be interested in NFL football to be a nice wife. But, really, it makes me yawn.
4. I'm running my 2nd full-marathon on December 12.
5. If I don't like a food - I will put mustard on it, and I will most like it enjoy it.
6. My little side-dream is to be a personal trainer, or a kickboxing instructor.
7. I talk, laugh, and talk some more in my sleep. I also kick the covers, throw the covers, and am probably the most annoying person to sleep with EVER.
8. One of my favorite hobbies to baking bread. Anything in that realm -- baking bread, home-made-pizza crusts, variations of pasta...
9. I was supposed to get an A in my Sophomore year Statistics class, but instead got a C b/c I only showed up to class on test days. I didn't know the teacher took "attendance points". Ouch.
10. I worked as a hotel-cleaning lady for 2 weeks during college at the Americ-Inn.
11. While my husband was out of town a few weeks ago, I was backing his car out of our garage and scraped the side of it on our wall. He discovered this a week later. Good times.
12. I am the worlds worst driver. I am confident in this statement.
13. I really want to be a Nurse Practitioner.
14. I enjoy cleaning in the shower and scrubbing floors. There is something that gives me butterflies about seeing it sparkle white with cleanliness.
15. My husband is most definitely my best friend in the world. Whenever we get to really spend time together - my face hurts from laughter/smiles. I always tell him "My face is going to be very wrinkly some day..." -- but that's okay with me :-)
And here's a recent picture......it was taken about 2 weeks ago when we went to the pumpkin patch with Ryan's family!