1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No, I don't. However, I do kind of miss making the themed valentine's day boxes from elementary school...And the sweethearts that having the little messages on them!
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
My desktop is blue. It has a picture of the "windows" symbol. I like to live on the wild side.
Yes, it's organized. I get so irritated when people will take an icon they use frequently and move it out on the side so they can see it early. Keep your shit in order, and you won't have to do that my friend!!!!!
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I have 2 calendars on my fridge. One is a whiteboard, one is a calendar my sister-in-law makes with pictures of all my nephews. Those are where I write most events/scheduling down. My black-berry is my main planner. I would be lost without it.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I change purses once/year pretty much. Once again...living on the wild side.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Probably just a comedy excerpt of Tosh.O. I'm not a big you-tuber.
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I use my husband.
I think he uses Turbo Tax?
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Many. North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Washington DC, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Alabama.
I think I got them all? :)
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
America, Canada, Mexico.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
4 sleeping pillows on our bed, 6 decorative on the bed as well. Yes, I'm excessive lol. 4 on the guest bed,
Our couches "backs" are microfiber pillows too, if you want to count those. So that would add 11!
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
I don't wear flip flops unless it's like....76 degrees.
I have the circulatory system of a 90 year old. So my toes get very numb-- so I require socks and toe-covering shoes frequently.