-Spending entire days out in the lake swimming and tubing behind the boat.... And then roasting marshmallows over the campfire after a day of sun.
-Trombone & piano lessons. I miss everything about them
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
-My motivation and energy
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
-I do not have a child. But I am an aunt - and I will say my FAVORITE thing ever is.......
- When they greet me with a hug and know my name.
-Sounds rather simple. But living across the country from them for .... pretty much all their lives -- I always worry they don't have a clue who I am. So when they do know my name, and aren't scared of me (like most children are....b/c I'm not the best with kids)...... it seriously warms my heart!
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Baking and cooking.
Whenever I try relaxing, I find myself saying "This.Is. So. Boring".
In order to truly relax, I must leave the house -- go to a mountain, park, or quaint coffee shop with my Kindle and read.
Otherwise I am tempted by laundry, cleaning, and getting things done.
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
Sushi!!I don't know what my favorite sushi restaraunt is at this time......I'm between sushi restaurants right now.
There was this one place we went to in the Gaslamp District in San Diego that had amazing oyester shooters. I can't remember the name though, so that is an irrevalent answer. But that place was great, too!
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
I rarely wear jewelry (besides my wedding ring). Except for this necklace and earings I got for our 1st anniversary. They are the "Loves Embrace" series for Kay. They are simple, sterling silver, and just perfect.
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
I don't really have one. Being my work schedule is completely random. So right now, my favorite night is the night I don't have to go into work! :) I just enjoy being able to see my husband, eat dinner with him, and sleep in a bed at night.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
Key Lime Pie or frozen yogurt
My Mom's Chocolate Pie
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
My blush/bronzer..... because it
10. What is your favorite smell?
My husband's cologne, aftershave, soap.
Campfire -- but only if it's freshly crackling/burning
Happy Tuesday! February is one of my favorite months!