1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
A trip to Minnesota sometime either June or July to my family's lake cabin to do some fishing, wakeboarding, and get some quality family time in!! Can't wait! :)
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Swimming suit, flip flops to prevent the AZ concrete for giving you 3rd degree burns on the soles of your feet!
Or....sundresses with some cute flats I suppose. (right now I'm dreading summer clothing for some reason. I just want hide in sweaters & jeans)
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Fresh squeezed lemonade with a little sprite to make it bubble!
Or....a cold, frosty beer. Hefeweizen.
4. Do you tan or burn?
Tan. But my Native American blood makes my tan come out a little reddish.
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
To have a beautiful, ever-producing, succulent garden/backyard!
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Strawberries and all that good fruit that's in season!
Rhubarb slush (haven't had that since I lived back in ND...ohhh I miss that stuff!!)
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Any Neil Diamond. It reminds of me days out on the pontoon with my family :)
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
We don't own this home -- but the garden/backyard/grass is our project!
And Ryan might build us a tiki bar :)
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Butts hanging out of a too-small bottom.
And when we were in Mexico -- people that tried going nude. I am just not okay with that -- and I never will be okay with nudity. It's just gross. I don't want to see ANYONES boobs sagging in the sand....
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Indeed I did! Band camp almost every year from 6th grade until my sophomore or junior year! Loved it!
I also attended this Math, Science, & Technology Camp when I was in junior high....