1. What is your cleaning style like?
Before I was working this job...I vacuumed 2 times/week. Dusted weekly. Scrubbed floors weekly. Scrubbed kitchen floor 2 times/week.
Now? Hah. I feel really pathetic. In fact...I've actually shed tears in fear that I'm a bad wife. That was when I realized that I was sleep deprived and acting like a crazy-woman.
So now? I sweep and vacuum 1/week. I do chlorox wiping down of the bathrooms weekly. And then I do one GOOD cleaning (meaning rubber gloves & bucket) every 2 weeks.
It's not like we're ever home anyways! (Can you tell I still feel guilty about my decrease in cleaning?)
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Some heels & a necklace.
3. Do you like stormy weather?
Love love love love love love LOVE it!
It NEVER STORMS OR RAINS HERE. We go MONTHS without rain sometimes. I start acting like those crazy people stranding in the desert when I see rain falling out of the sky
Now that we have grass & a garden..I'm seriously considering "rainwater harvesting" when monsoon season hits. Our water bill is going to be off-the-hoooook this month! $$$$$$$$
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Definitely a margarita (lime with a salt-rimmed glass).
Or a mojito with fresh mint leaves from our garden.
Or my Mom's rhubarb slush.
I love cold treats...I can't choose! It's 86 here today...so I'm in summer-mode at this moment.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
I like breakfast of oatmeal with pumpkin in it. With bananas & raisins on top. It warms my soul.
Also....coffee with frothy milk, enjoyed while sitting by the fire.
6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Stewy from "Family Guy".
7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
A jewelry box.
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Just the kitchen - and it's wine-themed. Other than that...things need to be very neutral or I start feeling uneasy...
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
Kind of! Not sooo much "interior design" -- but I love Holmes on Homes, and many of the shows from the DIY network. I used to LOATHE this stuff...but now...it's one of my 1st picks to walk.
Also...I DVR International House Hunters.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
Planting grass in AZ is a risk. It's pretty much bound to shrivle up and die.
Wow, do I ever live on the wild side.....
I am NOT a risk-taker. At all.