1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive, and it's only a 10-15 minute drive! I love it. It used to be 50-1 hr before we moved.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I haven't had a haircut in 8 months, and I don't plan on doing it any time soon. And I don't even like my current hairstyle. I"ve just given up. I used to go "Regis" -- because I have NO CLUE who/where to go in Tucson. Every time I'd get a hair cut, they'd make my look like a boy.
So I quit. (Do ya think I'm a little stubborn?!?! ;) )
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I don't read the newspaper. In fact, the only way a news paper is somewhat appealing to me is if I have a very large table to sprawl it out on. I hate holding this giant sheet of paper. We sometimes end up wrestling.
I use either google news or fox news.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
American Wife. I highly recommend it!
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I have no idea! We don't see a lot of movies. I haven't seen anything lately that really makes me jump out of my shoes. However, we did rent 127 Hours this weekend and I loved it!! What an inspiring story!
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
I wouldn't say I crave salt exactly..because I don't really like salty things. But I do crave vinegar, which is in that realm.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yes I do! I am extremely specific on what I will eat. And there's been a problem I'm facing....
You see, we've started this P90X fitness/diet routine. And we're in "Phase 1" -- where you are to really cut carbohydrates & fruit and increase protein.
I don't like protein. Eggs make me want to vomit. I like oatmeal with bananas (carb and fruit = no-no)
So now I'm resorting to eating lots of yogurt, and I'm still putting strawberries in my yogurt.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Nothing that is sticking out in my mind, actually. I'm not a big Easter person. I guess I like the Starburst Jelly Beans.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
7:00 am during a weekend day. 6 am during the week.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
We are going to Minnesota in June to see family and spend some time at the lakes. We will probably do San Diego in August for our anniversary! (I love love love that city!)