- 4 days
- Just the 2 of us
- Endless forest & mountains
- Beautiful, challenging hiking trails
- Streams with great trout fishing
- Coooool weather (it was like 98 degrees here today, apparenltly. Days like this I am happy I don't see the sun)
- Views of herds of elk
- Delicious, fresh, meals cooked in foil over a hot camp fire
- Cereal in the mini boxes. But not my normal raisin bran...this is my "Get Out of Jail Free Card" --and I eat "naughty" things like Frosted Flakes and Pops! (Helllooo it's camping!)
- I. Love. The. White. Mountains. (AZ..not the ones by New Hampshire)
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
One More Day!!!
Just one day left of work and we are headed away from civilization for...