What makes me pour a glass of wine right now:
- My 50 hour work weeks lately. And constantly striving to please all. It drains me. Sometimes I don't feel like a very "fun" person to be around anymore!
- The fact that I feel like I'm pulled in way too many directions. If I make a mistake? It could be life-or-death. Some nights I drive home from work, and dont even remember my drive because I'm in such a daze of being totally "shell-shocked".
- The other day a person hinted that I look pregnant
- Why don't they just tell me, "Wow! Are you gaining weight?"
What do I love right now?
- My husband and how flexible & great he is! I've recently gone gluten free due to a (about) 3 year issue with stomach problems, and now rashes all over my legs/arms. (I've been trying to pass it off..and make up excuses. But finally faced some reality and tried to make some changes) He's been so understanding & open to it...which helps extraordinarily!
- Although it's the bane of my existence...I do love my job & the people I work with.
- My garden. Every time I work in it, it is bigger, greener, and has more bulbs and new little vegetables popping up!
- My bed. Which is seriously calling my name, since I've been up at 4:30 every day since last Tuesday! I have big plans of taking a melatonin & sleeping until 6 tomorrow!