So I have today & tomorrow off - after that I pretty much work every single day until our vacation to Minnesota. So I'm taking advantage of the "chill"!
My day consisted of:
- Going for a 6 mile run. It was really hot, like miserably hot -- but it still felt amazing to run instead of be at the gym for once!
- Going to the gym, not to work out -- but to sit in the steam room after my run. It feels incredible to this girl trapped in this dry desert climate!!
- Taking a trip to TJ Max, and buying some fun things to decorate our new office. (I love that store....by the way)
- Brewing myself some iced tea with lemon & mint, and enjoying it while setting up the office
- Cleaning house (yes, I realize this doesn't go along with the whole "relaxation mojo" -- but it needed cleaning)
- Setting up...yet another...doctor's appointment for tomorrow to figure out what the heck is wrong with me. I hate this -- I feel like one of those "frequent flyers" with my Doctor's office lately, but I don't care anymore!
- Buying ingredients to make a Broccoli & Beef Stir Fry. Recipe to come later!