1. What are you really good at? What are you really bad at?
Good at........organizing, listening, geting a lot done in a short period of time, teaching (a new discovering..since my role at work for the past few weeks has been teaching!)
Bad at........taking negative criticism, being nice to people who irritate me, playing team sports
2. Have you ever been in a car accident? What happened?
They day I got my driver's permit, I totalled a vehicle by hitting a deer. It really sucked.
I also lost control of my car on an icy night in North Dakota while going on a sharp curve. My car turned many times, and I ended up in the ditch. Amazingly...the car didn't roll!
3. Why did you attend your college?
I moved to Tucson, where I was considered out of state. The waiting lists for nursing school at the U of A was about 2 years.....and that was just not an option for me. Ryan ended up finding out about Grand Canyon University, which had a nursing program that had a hospital pay for your school.
It was the perfect situation. Free school. Great university. Guarenteed job. Happy student.
4. Describe your morning routine today.
Today I'm on my own schedule for work (yay! I'm in dire need of a break) -- so my "routine" is a little off!
So I got up with Ryan at 5:40, made his coffee/breakfast/lunch, did some laundry, going to the gym to weight train & spin..... and then I will go to work around 11 to work on some computer training "stuff"
5. Have you ever snooped through someone else’s things? Did you find anything interesting?
I used to snoop through my sister's room when she went off to college. I would try on her old prom dresses and graduation gown - and envision myself graduating.
PS -- Sorry, Lisa! ;) Although, I know you knew I did this all the time. It was the major source of our arguments back then ;)
6. What do you think happens when you die?
I'm am working towards going to heaven. I think that heaven will be very peaceful and I will join all my loved ones.
7. Are you superstitious?
Not really....I'm all about walking under ladders, planning big events on Friday the 13th, ect....
8. Do people think you are younger or older than you actually are?
Definitely older. I am 23 years old, but I feel like I'm in my 30's. All our friends are well into their 30-40's.
9. How did your parents’ relationship influence you?
Enourmously. I grew up very fortunate to have parents who lived in a very commited marriage. They taught me the values of a supportive marriage which works as a team.
Also, because they ran a business together -- their relationship strongly effected my work ethic. I have a great deal of respect for my parents....
10. What were the three happiest moments of your life?
- I'm going to have to list my 1st happiest day as the day I graduated from highschool. Although this is such a miniscule accomplishment (if you even want to consider it an accomplishment....which I don't. My High school is painfully unchallenging and easy.) -- It marks the day I was freed from the drab and awful hometown I grew up in.
-August 8, 2008 -- our wedding day!
-Probably the day I passed my NCLEX. Not that the test was that difficult...but it marked the fact that I was finally an RN -- which was a huge weight off my shoulders. I was also the 1st person in my graduating class to test. And I took the test while recovering a brutal case of the stomach flu!
Unfortunately, I was made aware of the news via facebook by a person I wasn't too fond of. The test results are posted online -- and one of my former classmates had been checking this website freakishly. She posted the news all over my wall before I even got the chance to see for myself.... Nice.