1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
Mizunos. Running shoes.
Other than that, I must say I don't know of any other brands of shoes. For all my other shows I purchase at Target or Ross. And haven't bought a new "stylish" pair of shoes in over a year...
2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I don't remember exactly when I started...but I remember having to tie my shoes to pass a test in Preschool - which occured when I was about 4.
3. How do you feel about freckles?
I think they are characterizing and great! To me, they symbolize "life!". My freckles "come to life" when I start spending more time outdoors doing things I love -- hiking, running, camping, gardening. (and that's why I associate them with "life"
4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
3 languages. English, Spanish, and French. However, I'm quite rusty with French. It's been a few years since I took that class!
5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Mint. I also like Rasberry sherbert - if that counts.
6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Nope. Funny that this is a question...because I was just laughing about this with my husband. While most little girls were in gymnastics and ballet....I was sought after driving a lawn mower and playing the trombone....
7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Definitely Grover. I don't really know why, actually. I just like him.
8. What’s your bedtime?
Usually around 10:30. There have been nights lately where I haven't made it that late though...Yes, I am a 23 year old Grandma.
9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My wedding ring. Except I take it off when I sleep, and I take it off to work out.
10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
DEFINITELY my husband. It's kind of funny. There could be an colony of flies buzzing around my head, and I wouldn't be bothered. While Ryan is going absolutely nuts trying to kill them.
I always try saying "Let's just live with the nature around us." ....... Then realize how much of a hippy I sound like.