Some of the questions I ponder. Some of these questions have direct answers. Other's don't.
1) Why does my husband insist that in order to watch football.....it has to be accompanied by "football food". (meaning guacamole, chips, wings, beer). Is it not okay to watch a football game while having Tilapia and grilled veggies?
2) Who even invented "football food"? Next tailgating party, I'm showing up with a tofu and steamed broccoli.
3) Why does the "self check out" at the grocery store only have room 2 bags? What if I have an entire cart I'd like to "self check out". You shouldn't discriminate just because I'm anti-social and don't want to make small talk with a cashier....
4) Why do plane tickets have to be so expensive? It would be so nice to just quick make a trip to Chicago to meet my niece/nephew who will be born today! (Okay...I kind of know the answer to this since I've seen the breakdown of a plane ticket, but it still sucks!)
5) Where does one find fava beans? Do you really have to go to a middle eastern grocery store? Tried them at work the other day, and am seriously addicted! Yum!