I survived a very hellish, intense weekend. I feel like I have completed a marathon, or fought some kind of battle. We converted to a new system -- and we are almost clear and successful.
And I only pulled out HALF of my hair.
Taking a break from real world for a little T on T!
1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?
During the day we aren't here -- so we set it to 82 degrees. It's running an avg of 105 lately (outdoors)....
2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?
73 degrees F. However, last night while my husband was sleeping...I turned it to 72. I was boiling, and I said "Screw budgeting!!!"
I know..how scandolous. 1 degree....
3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?
Yes. Almonds and Brazillian nuts. I hate cashews.
4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc)
Amazon for my Kindle. I also am a big fan of the Library! Free books rock my world.
6. How do you like your eggs cooked?
Hard boiled. That's pretty much the only way I really like eggs.
7. Can you whistle?
Barely. It's pretty wimpy.
8. What common word do you always misspell?
9. Are you afraid of flying?
The only thing I fear about flying is infectious disease and screaming children.
10. How often do you go shopping?
Randomly. I haven't had a real shopping trip where I bought more than 1 item since February 27. I do grocery shopping on a PRN basis. (as needed).