I have found 3 new things this week that are wonderful. They are not related. But all amazing.
1. Smoothies. I've found that I don't have time to eat breakfast in the mornings - because racing from my work out to the shower to work...doesn't leave me time to even eat. Maybe if I didn't do my hair and make-up. But then I look like I'm 15 years old. So I busted out our blender, and have made some of the most delicious concoctions every morning. Here are a few combo's I do:
- Blackberries, spinach, 8 oz almond milk, 1 scoop of "Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60" vanilla protein powder, handful of chia seeds.
- Strawberries, 1 large kale leaf, 8 oz almond milk, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, chia.
- Sliced peaches, sliced mango, spinach, almond milk, protein.
- 8 oz almond milk, 1 spoonful of natural peanut butter butter, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder.
2. White beans and sauce. I'm cutting back on meat consumption. Mostly because I'm too lazy to deal with raw meat when Ryan's not here. It has little to do with health or animals. I am just tired of cooking for myself, and don't feel like touching raw meat...for myself.
So I take canelli beans, 1/2 can tomato sauce, 1 oz can tomato paste, much garlic, S & P.....and it goes great on salads, in wraps, over quinoa, over rice, in a pita. Many options. It's delicious!
3. Albuterol. Long story short -- I haven't been breathing well since December. I finally got an albuterol rescue inhaler. I tried it the other night, and almost made myself pass out from hyperventilating. I was so excited and thrilled to be able to completely inhale & exhale!! People that think doing drugs is cool should try albuterol - now that is some good stuff!
What have you found new lately?