- Sitting on a 3 hour conference call today for training on a new computer system I'll be using at work. Example of why I was annoyed: The woman explained (in depth) how to "copy and paste". I'm a millennial. Which means I basically means I had a computer on my height chair, right? I don't do well sitting and listening in the 1st place, so listening to redundancy about simple computer tasks makes me a little crazy.
- My puppy loves chewing things. Including my ankles and shoes. And it hurts. He's testing my patience. It's a good thing he's cute.
- I'm working every weekend until February 20. It plain sucks. Goodbye, social life for a few weeks.
- My speed workouts lately have my run down to a sub 8 minute pace (when I'm not running crazy hills). It's pretty gratifying to see that pace on my Garmin.
- Our weather has been insanely gorgeous lately. I love this time of year, and it's lack of 90 degree temperatures!
- We booked our Hawaii trip! And actually got a pretty good deal!
- Our puppy is about 99% "potty trained". If you've had a puppy in your household, you would understand why this is so amazing!! No more "puddles".
- I'm on track with my "weekly goals" for the New Year! I didn't even think I'd make it to week 4, but I have so far!
What are your most recent triumphs and trials?