1. Sometimes I wish my life was more.......
-Planned. I plan my weeks down to the day, down to the hour, to the minute, almost to the second. However, I don't know when I have clinicals next rotation (which is in a month), I don't know the exact day I graduate, take my NCLEX, start working. I don't even know if I have a solidfied job, when it starts, where I'll be, and what not. It drives me nuts and keeps me from sleeping at night!!
2. How do you cure the hiccups?
-You remove the inflammation that is occuring with your stomach/esophagus. How this is done? I am not positive. I have found that drinking lots and lots and lots of water (NOT ice water, however!) Or take Tums. However, when I Get the hiccups -- I might as well just go hide in my own private room b/c it'll go on for a lonnnng time! It gets annoying.
3. What are 3 of your favorite indulgences?
-Yogurt + frozen fruit + dried oatmeal
-A glass of wine
4. Where is the most exotic place you would like to travel to? The most mundane?
-Exotic? I lack global knowledge when it comes to traveling -- but I would like to go to Africa. Maybe a safari?
-Mundane...I don't know if it's mundane -- but I would like to see Antarctica. It's so natural, preserved, and beautiful....but cold.
5. Does having your time planned out stress you or relax you?
-Definitely relaxes!!!!! Refer to Question #1.
6. What are your favorite fabrics to wear?
-Fabric? Hi. I am basically a boy. I don't really know fabrics very well. But I love wearing sweaters. And nylon -- work out gear! :)
7. Do you sleep through the night?
-No :( I used to....I used to be such a great sleeper. Now I arise at about 3:00 AM -- and stare at the clock, pray, stressed, and stare at the clock.
8. When you were younger, what did you think you would be doing at this age? How close is that to what you are doing?
-I thought I would be an architect. I also thought I'd have like 4 kids. I have no concept of time, age, or anything at all. My predictions are so far from my life now.
9. What has surprised you most about growing up?
There are serveral factors that stand out to me as I grow up. The greatest thing that stands out to me (not so much surprises) is that the lessons & advice my parents taught me came SO true. If I would have completely listend and acted all ears on what they told/taught/embedded in me...life would've been so much easier to "get".
I am surprised by how fast life goes the older I get!
10. Are you good at keeping secrets?
-Yes. Although difficult at times, I'm pretty good at keeping things quiet. I used to not be, but as I have grown -- I have become more "conservative" and quiet about things.