1. What television character do you identify with?
To be honest, I don't want much television outside of the news and The Bachelor. And I don't want to identify myself with any of those characters! :-)
2. Describe your morning routine.
Wake up, turn on news, grind coffee beans, brew coffee, pour cereal, cut up banana, make husbands breakfast and lunch, eat breakfast. (Non clincal days I then usually work out, Clinical days I'm out the door at 5:30)
3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
Always pack a lunch. I absolutely hate eating out for lunch. Such a waste of money!! Why pay $9 for a salad that I could've made at home? And I eat a salad of some fashion every day for lunch.
4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
First weekend of the fall semester my sophomore year I was in a sorority. I only went to the events that were mandatory. (In other words, I was a bad member). But one night, I decided to go to an event at one of the fraternities - a volleyball match-up. I hate volleyball, but decided to go. That night I ran into Ryan for the first time in a year -- and it was all history from there! If I wouldn't have gone..we probably would've have hit it off!
5. Name your top three beauty products.
-Revlon hair dye - box mix. Yep. I'm a real fashionista.......
-My hair straightener....
I am not a big beauty product person.
6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
Enjoy the quiet and freedom from everything. Often turn my phone on silence, find some music to match my mood, and sing along.
7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (< that’s a link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
This was kind of fun! I recommend you try it! It was pretty accurate. I always say I either want to be in Minnesota with family or near water. All I want is some damn seasons!
I took the quiz and here are my top 5 cities:
1. Asheville, North Carolina
2.Bloomington, Indiana (random....)
3. Hampton, Virginia
4. Roanoke, Virginia
5. Ann Arbor, Michigan
8. Are you waiting for something?
-August to be done with! Then I will be done with school. I would also like to know for sure that my sponsoring hospital will be hiring me straight after school. Some people in former cohorts at my school have been waiting around 5, 7, 9 months before they get hired by their hospitals. And I'm not okay with that. So I'd like to know. This is driving me absolutely crazy and stressing me out beyond belief. In the meantime...I'm looking elsewhere.
9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
Probably that man in my hometown was murdered. I came from a small, pleasant, 500-person, farming community where nothing "traumatic" has ever occured. So hearing that was shocking and sad!
10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
-Abandon my husband or family
-Give up my leg or any appendage (Random,
-Live in China