High school sucked. So all my birthdays were lame and depressing.
In fact, the first birthday that I spent with Ryan...the day's prior I remember him saying "What do you want to do for your birthday??!! Are you excited? It's coming up." And I remember responding saying, "I will spending digging in a cadaver in anatomy lab. It'll be a good reminder that I'm one year closer to death. Birthdays are over-rated."
Yep! That was me! He changed my negativity towards birthday's though, and the past 3 years have been pretty good ones!
And last Saturday, February 27, I had a wonderful birthday! Here's how it went:
- Thursday it began: I had 2 final tests. Ryan took me out to dinner to celebrate at my favorite Brewery. I got to have my favorite Rasberry Blonde.
- Friday evening we went to Ryan's Dad & Step-Mom's house for dinner. His sister is in town for the weekend! So it was a double bonus. They served a meal of my favorite foods: crab legs, shrimp, mussels, scallops, potatoes, asparagus, and edamame! Dessert was Strawberry shortcake ice cream and chocolate-covered strawberries!
- Saturday morning we "slept in" .....woke up at the usual 6:30 a.m.
- Ryan wouldn't let me leave the bedroom, and said "I'll tell you when you can come out"
- So I sat in the room for a few seconds, and within seconds had the chlorox wipes out and was scrubbing the sinks in our bathroom.
- Yep. I have a problem!
- When I came out of the room on the kitchen island was:
- My present
- 12 pack of Diet Mountain Dew
- Crystal Light Immunity & Energy packets
- Ice Breakers Sours
- He always know the way to my heart!
- I then opened presents where I got: