- 1 14.5 oz can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 can Garbanzo beans
- 3 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 carrot sticks, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- Brown the ground turkey, drain off any excess fat/nastiness.
- Add in carrots, celery, onions, peppers, wine.
- You can either let this simmer for a few hours (like I did), or you can serve immediately!
My pasta was a general Betty Crocker cookbook recipe. Except I added in some basil & oregano to the flour to give a little extra "oomph"!
When serving the soup, serve with some pasta noodles. This soup makes excellent leftovers!
The finished product!!