1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
Our king-sized sleigh bed. Boy that sounds good right now. Especially since I'm sooo sick and I had a 12 hour clinical today, and 7 hours of lecture on EKG's tomorrow. All I want to do is curl up in bed with heating pads and pillows. :-(. Why is it that my toughest semester of nursing school is my "ill-est"? :(
2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
I would search around for ingredients and put together a fantastic soup or stew - slow cook it all day. I would also make home-made bread. And probably bake some cookies. I'd also sip some lemon-tea. Clean the house, organize cupboards, maybe watch a comforting movie like "Pretty Woman" or "Ferris Buellher's Day Off".
3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
Hmm..probably Fun Dips. I remmeber that was my "naughty" thing I'd purchase when Mom & Dad weren't looking. You know - where you lick the white stick, and dip it in pure sour-tangy sugar. I'm going to be honest - I'd still eat a fun dip in a heart-beat. It's been years, though.
4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
I didn't get an allowance as a kid. I'd get paid if I did something special like stain our big fence, paint a building. But all the chores were just part of living in the house!
Back in Ped's, I had to do an assignment on "Child-Rearing" - and my subject was on allowances/finances. I have torn feeling about allowances. Where do you guys stand, just out of curiousity?
5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
Nope. Never been to etsy? I still don't get what it is..... But everything i've seen from "Etsy" is really cool!!
6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Family!! Hands down. I would take family over friends any day.
7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
To be completely honest, I didn't really watch cartoons as a kid. Saturday mornings (cartoon-time) was spent either at the lakes swimming in the summer, outdoors riding my bike, or just plain talking my Mom's ear off in the morning!
8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
AHHHH NONE! I could mock Oprah's show for hours. It's awkard. This is a blog-post in itself. Dr. Oz/Dr. Phil sicken me. I don't even know what "the Doctor's" are. Ellen annoys me. And I have never watched Tyra! I just don't do daytime.
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
There are moments where I want to become invisible. But I would much rather be able to fly. I could travel very fast. Plus, it would just be fun and liberating.
10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Just having autonomy in general! I have a love-hate relationship with my life-phase right now. It's exciting because I'm making choices on where I will plant my seeds career-wise. But stressful, because of the UNKNOWN. Which "Type-A-Me" doesn't like that dreaded word "unknown". But, I love having total control over my life and my decisions.