Everything about this community is perfect (for our standards). Incredible mountain views, the houses are exactly what we want, and things just feel "right".
We can't get excited yet...
.....Because we still have the paper work to go through.
But, I wanted to share a little excitement from our neck of the woods! If you want, you could send some good vibes and prayers our way, too! If all goes through with the contract and what-not.....we will probably begin building late September-October and the house will be move-in-ready by January!
Besides spending Friday & Saturday meeting with the house-people, looking at different flooring/countertops/cupboards/etc at the Home Gallery.......our weekend highlights included:
- Hitting up an Irish pub called Auld Dublinger to celebrate our excitement
- Went to a comedy club Saturday night and saw Auggie Smith - check this guy out! He is HILAROIUS. We left the show feeling like we didn't pay enough for the level of entertainment
- We got seated in the front row.....and Ryan & I got called on during the show. Which I will have to share with you all in another post. Very red-faced and embarassing!!
- Saw a great (and free) Live Jazz concert
- Ryan taught me how to play chess.....which was challenging (for both of us). I don't foresee this becoming a regular hobby of ours - but, it was good bonding time!
Have a great week, everyone! :)