Wednesday, October 27, 2010

News for Today

I am jumping for joy right now!


Let's start by saying today was stressful. Although I'm supposed to work 6-2:30 daily. I never get out of there at 2:30. However, today.....it was crucial.

For I had the biggest interview I've EVER had - with my sponsoring hospital after work today!

I worked so hard to get everything completed so I wouldn't have to stay late.

Therefore, I didn't pee, eat, or think from the hours of 6am - 1 pm.

And as a result, I was out the door by 2:30!

Wahoo!

I detoured home, donned my business suit, grabbed my printed out resumes, and drove the 50 minutes to my interview!!

And it went beyond amazing.

If I couldn't dreamed up the "perfect interview"....

....this interview surpassed that.

And they blessed me with the amazing news that I will be starting as an RN at the hospital starting November 22.

You have no idea who much stress, turmoil, tears, sleepless nights, etc has been involved with this.

I have spent long, hard, days driving from facility-to-facility job hunting. In worry that this wouldn't work out

And finally my prayer is answered! 

I am happy! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week! I promise I won't bore you with "work stuff" anymore. This has been consuming my life.

I find out next week which unit will take me!


7 comments:

qwerkyqook said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Great news, I'm so happy for you Abby!

B and B said...

Wonderful news!!! Good for you! Time to celebrate!!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Congrats, Abs!! I really knew that this would all work out for you but I know that when you are in the middle of that, it's hard to believe it so I kept my trap shut! ;) So so so happy for you and proud of you!

Can't wait to hear where you'll be working!

Time to celebrate!

Jess said...

Congratulations!! That's great news!! Even better that they didn't make you wait and see - nice to know that you knew the decision right away!

I agree with Lisa - you have to go out and celebrate this weekend!! You deserve it!

Mama Nastase said...

YAY YOU!!!! We're so happy for you!! Excited to hear which unit is lucky enough to get you.

CELEBRATE!!

Julie said...

I am so happy for you. I wish we were closer so we could celebrate with you. I guess you will have to wait until Thanksgiving!

Marlys said...

I knew you'd rock the interview! We are so happy for you and hope you get the unti you want! We'll be on pins and needles until you find out!