I'm taking a break from the 30 Blogs challenge today to partake in the 10 on Tuesday!
Before I go on, let me tell you -- last night was not fun!!!! I had my "New Employee Health Screening" yesterday. I received a multitude of vaccines and blood draws. I was a little off to start with - I had a low grade fever and a blood pressure of 78/50. Eeek.
Once I laid down for bed - I started feeling horrible and it only escalated. I had a fever of 102.4, and my heart was racing like mad! Not a fun night. Feeling better today! But wow! Never will I get that many shots in one "shot" again!
Alright, 10 on Tuesday!
1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
When we go home, my Mom does! And she does a darn good job at it, too! Last year Ryan & I did our 1st Thanksgiving dinner -- and it was a team effort.
2. What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
Hmmm...I always love good ole, traditional pumpkin pie! Or the home-made Pumpkin Latte I posted about back in September.
3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
I haven't even thought about this..but here are a few things:
1. A Mortar and Pestle
2. Pastry Frame Set
3. Salad Spinner (for those family members who know the infamous story of "wedding registry argument heard around the world" -- I still haven't gotten my salad spinner. I have faith Ryan will come through this Xmas)
4. Dr. Scholls Heat & Massage Foot-spa
5. Probably a gift card to Target -- (due to my inability to think of anything else I want)
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
We always drew names - but now only a few do it since the family is getting so big!
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
I dislike them! During my ICU/Trauma rotation..I saw WAY too many young people lose their life because of motorcycles.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Slow cook a stew or a roast, sip coffee or tea, and bake bread while watching a chick-flick.
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
Enjoy all the beautiful hiking trails. Tucson has many to chose from! And visiting Mount Lemmon which is a 20-degree difference (cooler, of course). It has a cute little town/village on the top called "SummerHaven". They hold Oktoberfest every fall. It's adorable.
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
No. Whenever I try to paint them, I will be peeling it off (yes, peeling it off) within 10 minutes!
9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
Mel Gibson. I love me an angry, verbally abusive, psychopath.
Definitely Harrison Ford. He is dreamy.
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
Hell to the no. Yuck!