1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
To be honest...I'm not a big pastry fan. Especially if it has any filling in it -yyyyuck! I freak out if I bite into something and some mound of "goo" comes squirting out of it.
But if I'm going to have something, it would be monkey bread.
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Oh jeez. PTSD here. When I was in ?1st? grade (something like that) - our church did the annyual Christmas Nativity play for the Children's mass.
ALL the little girls in my class got to be angels. Pretty white dresses. Wings. Their mom's probably curled their hair.
They had me dress as....I don't even KNOW what I was??!! I wore an all-black cloak. With a hood. Maybe I was a sheppard? I felt like the fricking grim-reaper. On Christmas. Me and one other girl had to do this. It was purely devastating. My teacher must not have liked me very much. :-(
3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
Definitely scarves! I also like belts - but not for the "fashion" reason...I like those for their neccessity in keeping my pants on my waist....I cannot wear jeans without one.
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Sweaters! I wish we could wear them year-round! And work-out shorts.
5. What is your favorite color and why?
Green - and I guess I've never thought of a profound reason as to why I enjoy this color. I think because it reminds me of "life" (grass, trees)
6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Gingerbread. They have to be soft, though! There is a belief on molasses/gingerbread cookies that they should be crispy. Not in my kitchen.
Gingerbread cookies must be soft, with lots of cinnamon-red-hots on them, and the cookie NEEDS to be personified with a face, buttons, and clothing.
7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, fresh-brewed coffee, Chlorox, a freshly-bloomed lilac tree, fresh-baked bread.
8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
Pinesol. It's kind of ridiculous how much of this stuff I go through in a month.
9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I went through a long "architect" phase. Very random.
Then it was music teacher, nurse, music teacher, Occupational therapist, nurse (in that order).
10. What is the last song or album you bought?
It has been years since I've bought an album or song!! I honestly can't remember the last one I bought!