So If I'm not working, sleeping, working out...I'm stocking our house with groceries, scrubbing floors when I get an hour, and finding time in the kitchen to COOK.
Holy crap, I miss cooking!! I still make dinner every night before I go in -so we stay healthy! But, it's not "Abby meals". It's more of ..."I threw a chicken breast in a pan with some seasoning, and we're going to throw it in a tortilla with some vegetables".....
I REFUSE TO EVER EVER EVER RESORT TO TAKE OUT OR PROCESSED FOOD.
So what else have we been up to?
- Planning our garden! I have the NEXT 2 DAYS OFF - so I plan on picking out my seedlings. What's on board? : tomatoes, bell peppers, peas or green beans (?), sweet potatoes (?), olives, and an orange tree. And of course, flowers!
- Doing crazy workouts together: (50 pushups, 50 pulls-ups, 50 sit ups, 20 jump-squats, 50 flutter kicks - REPEAT 5 times! Then run 4 miles.) I guarentee most will screw. Apparently it's a workout they use in the marines. Except they do it 10 times.
- Found an incredible new hiking trail right by our house called "Romero Pools"! After 3 miles @ a very steep incline we were rewarded with fresh pools of water!
1. How did your parents decide on your name?
I'm not sure actually. I think my Mom told me once, but I forget.....
But I love my name!
2. Do your initials (First, Middle, Last) spell out anything fun/funny?
ALN - not really.
3. Did you take your middle name from childhood or did you take your maiden name as your middle name? (If unmarried, what do you plan to do?)
I like my middle name (Lea) - so don't think I'd let go of it!
Plus, (some may jump on me for saying this, saying I'm some submissive/mindless/wench) -- but I...me...(not you..this is MY OPINION) -- love the idea of completely taking my husband's name. So when I got married, my maiden name was only a part of who I am-- but not part of my legal name.
4. Are you or will you name your children thematically (ie. same first letter, all of same origin…)
No. No offense, but that can get creepy. I have a friend who came from a family where ALL the family (including like...extended) had names that started with J's. It's just creepy.
5. Did you decide on baby names as a little girl? Did you stick to them or change your mind?
No. When I was a little girl....boys had cooties and were severely diseased. And I did not think about having babies!
Still, to this day, I Don't have very "mature" choices for names I'd choose for my children.
For example, I would like to name my daughter Stacy. For its rhymes with my last name "Nastase". Or Casey. How funny would that be? Hahaha....Stacy Nastase
Yes. Not very mature...
6. Does your family have any names that have been passed down through generations?
I don't believe so!
7. Do you look at the meaning of the name or just the name itself?
No. Abigail means "Joy". In fact, in somes interpretations it means "Joy of the father" (according to google)-- and I think there have been many moments in my life where I did not bring "Joy" to my Father. I think I brought more frustration & stress..
8. Do you name pets with human names (Sally, Henry) or with pet names (Fluffy, Mr. Bo Bo)?
I don't do pets. We all know this.
9. Are there any names that you have an affinity or dislike for based on a childhood experience/someone you once knew?
Yes. Indeed. You betcha. There are names that when I hear them, I actually throw up a little. (okay, not really....but you get the point)
10. What are some of your favorite names? Why?
I love the name Ella. I also like the name Beth. I don't know why -- just do!
For boys...I don't know.