1st I need to relish in the joy that it was 80 DEGREES on our thermometer this morning at 6:30. Burrrr! My run was amazing. (Usually it's well into the 90's)
So Happy Tuesday.
1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I have to admit, that I'm not very considerate or sympathetic when this occurs. It's not my kid. So why should I care if I'm rude?
I typically will clear my throat in a very "matter-of-fact" manner. "Mm MMMMM". Then I'll turn around and just look. Not a dirty look. Just look. It's my way of saying "Yes. I see that someone is kicking my chair, and now I've made eye contact with you. You should feel uncomfortably & embarassed now"
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
I'm really not too bad about foods...but I know beer is bad for me. And I shouldn't drink it. But it's good, and I drink it regardless.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
So far, "The American Wife"
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
I don't know the answer to this question yet. I suppose since it's the Southwest, I'd have to say some Mexican restaraunt. But to be honest, I have yet to find a good mexican restaraunt in Tucson. Maybe I don't like them because I don't trust Mexican cooking with all their lard.....
My favorite restaraunt EVER is Ra Sushi. It's great sushi, and the views are amazing!
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Macy's. I like their clothes and it also has a good home section.
Or REI for camping/sprorting gear
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
My sister Lisa's blog. It's excellent. :)
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
Denver for 14 hours. On New Years Day. I loathe the Denver airport now.
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
I wash my face with Clean & Clear "Morning splash" in the shower. I put some blush and eye shadow on...maybe mascara. And thats about it.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
Hiking - White Mountains OR Mount Lemmon here in Tucson. Amazing trails!
General place to enjoy nature? -- Battle Lake, MN. Nothing beats a calm lake and loons singing :)